Observing hos vases have been made by others, I was able to build up my first Egyptian like vase.
You can build by yourself using the following 3 prims:
– Torus dimensions: .632,1.19,1.19, Hollow: 94.9, Profile cut 0-0.5,
– Sphere dim: 1.19,1.19,1.19
– Another torus, dim: .516,1.19,1.19, Hollow: 94.9, Profile cut 0-0,5,
and just put one on the top of the other. The result can be something similar to this:
On the left you can se a vase for trees, which is composed by
– a sphere 1,2,2 with dimple 0-0.7, and
– a cylinder 1.6,1.6,.0.1, with z rotation 30
I was so proud of these simple amatorial tasks.